Friday, March 30, 2012

My Flipped Class April Fools Joke: How (not) to do #flipclass



I got the idea to make this when my daughter was playing with a Magna Doodle. Thinking about how funny it'd be to make a math course video using a Magna Doodle I made this parody of how I flip my classroom.

I try to address the fear that by flipping my classroom I'll eventually be replaced by computers, the internet or...robots. (Which if you're a big Battle Star Galactica fan you might actually believe...)

For those that don't catch my sarcasm or twisted sense of humor in the video, I do not really approach my flipped classroom in this way, my process for recording videos is far less complicated and I still work with students in person.

Again, in summary:
1. This video is not serious
2. I am not being replaced by robots
3. My wife says my sense of humor is weird

Happy April Fools Day!

1 comment:

  1. Heading out to buy MagnaDoodle. Where can I buy The Google? ;)

    ReplyDelete